Questions & Answers

What amount should I enter for distributions from my HSA?

The trustee of your HSA should send you Form 1099-SA. Your total distribution amount will appear on this form. You will need to contact the trustee of your HSA if you cannot find this form.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility