Questions & Answers

How do I amend my state tax return?

Sign in to your account and choose the "Amend Tax Return" option from the sidebar menu. We'll help you prepare your state amended tax return.

This menu option will only show up if you've either chosen to mail your federal and state returns or if they've been e-filed and accepted.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility