Questions & Answers

How do I allocate estimated payments made?

If you are filing a Resident Return as Married Filing Separately on a Combined Return (Filing Status 4), you may allocate the estimated tax payments in any manner you wish. All other filing statuses must claim the estimated tax payments under the Social Security Number for which the payments were made.

Let's Get Started

© 2002-2019 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement