Questions & Answers

How do I know if I'm a part-year resident of North Dakota?

You're considered a part-year resident of North Dakota if you were a resident of North Dakota for only part of the year. This generally applies if you moved into or out of North Dakota and the move caused a change in your legal residence.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility