Questions & Answers

Oklahoma Extension

A valid extension to file your Federal return automatically extends the due date of your Oklahoma return to October 15th, as long as you don't owe tax to Oklahoma.

If your Federal return is not extended or you owe tax to Oklahoma, an Oklahoma extension can be granted by filing Form 504-I . Your Oklahoma return's due date will still be October 15th with the Oklahoma extension.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use (Updated 11/10/21) | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility