Questions & Answers

What is an installment agreement request?

Since you owe taxes to the Mississippi Department of Revenue, if you can't pay the full amount with your tax return, you may submit Form 71-661, Installment Agreement if you meet the qualifications. This agreement will let you pay your balance due in equal monthly installments. Interest of 0.5% will be added to your balance every month during the installment agreement period.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility