Questions & Answers

What is the Early Childhood Program Credit?

If your child attended an Early Childhood Program at an approved child care facility, you can claim the refundable Early Childhood Program Credit. The facility must be approved by the Arkansas Department of Education as having an appropriate early childhood program as defined by Arkansas law.

To claim this credit, you must include the Certification Form AR1000EC with your Arkansas return.

Contact your child care facility for Form AR1000EC.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2021 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility