What is a voluntary contribution?
A voluntary contribution is an optional donation you can make on your tax return to a qualified Oklahoma fund or organization. The contribution will reduce your refund by the amount you choose to donate.
The following are the Oklahoma funds/organizations you can make a donation to on your tax return this year:
- Programs for Volunteers to Act as Court Appointed Special Advocates for Abused or Neglected Children
- Y.M.C.A. Youth and Government Program
- Indigent Veteran Burial Program
- The Oklahoma State General Revenue Fund
- Oklahoma Emergency Responders Assistance Program
- Folds of Honor Scholarship Program
- Wildlife Diversity Fund