Questions & Answers

Who qualifies for the Staff Member School Readiness Tax Credit?

You can apply for this credit if you were employed with an eligible program for at least six months of the taxable year, and were assigned a classification level from the Nebraska Early Childhood Professional Record System. If you are self-employed, you can still apply if you provided child care and early childhood education for an eligible program. Use the Staff Member Application  to apply for this credit.

An eligible program is one that has been assigned a quality scale rating under the Step Up to Quality Child Care Act.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use (Updated 11/10/21) | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility