Questions & Answers

What is Form 1040N-MIL?

If you retired from the military after July 18, 2012, you can reduce the taxable amount of your military retirement income by filing Form 1040N-MIL. The form has to be filed within 2 years of retirement, and you can't change the subtraction option you pick after the form has been filed.

See Form 1040N-MIL  for more instructions.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use (Updated 11/10/21) | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility