Questions & Answers

What sources of miscellaneous income should I report?

Report any taxable distributions from retirement plans and any miscellaneous non-employee compensation listed below:

This miscellaneous income will be included as compensation on Form PA-40, Line 1a.

Let's Get Started


Footer sections

© 2002-2022 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use | Privacy Statement (Updated 2/1/2022) | Accessibility
This website is partnered with the National Compliance Group to ensure accessibility