What if I worked outside of Indiana?

If you worked in Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin, your wages should be covered by a reciprocal agreement where your wages are treated as Indiana wages and Indiana tax is withheld instead of tax from that particular state.

If you lived in one of these states, select it from the drop-down menu as the county in which you worked. If your W-2 (W2) shows state tax withheld other than Indiana state tax, then you will need to file a state tax return with that particular state.

If you worked in a state other than Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin, then select Out-Of-State as the county where you worked.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2014 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use