What types of retirement contributions are eligible for the Retirement Savings Contributions Credit?

You may be able to take the Retirement Savings Contributions Credit if you or your spouse made contributions to a traditional IRA, Roth IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457, SEP, SIMPLE plan, 501(c)(18), or other qualified retirement plans. The Retirement Saver's Credit is only available to taxpayers with adjusted gross incomes of $60,000 or less on a joint return, $45,000 for Head of Household, and $30,000 for Single taxpayers.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use