Where do I send my certificate for the Historic Preservation Credit?

If you're claiming this credit, you'll need to send the certificate you received from the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) to the Ohio Department of Taxation. Send this certificate to:

Ohio Department of Taxation
Taxpayer Services
P.O. Box 182382
Columbus, Ohio 43218-2382

If you have any further questions about claiming this credit, call the ODSA at 614-995-2292 or 1-800-848-1300, or visit the ODSA website .

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use