I am retired and receiving payments from the Kansas Public Employees' Retirement System (KPERS). Do I enter anything on this screen?

If you're receiving retirement checks from KPERS, the amount of your retirement income is subtracted on a different part of your tax return. Make no entry on this screen unless you also made contributions to KPERS during 2014 (for example, if you retired during 2014).

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use