What if I didn't receive a 1099-INT, or I lost my 1099-INT?

If you know the amount of interest income you received, just enter the name of the bank or other institution that paid the interest income and the amount of interest income you received. Many times, year-end statements or other documents besides the 1099-INT will show the amount of interest income you received for the year. You can call your bank or broker to find out the taxable amount of interest income you had for the year.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use