- currently hold a standard professional certificate or advanced professional certificate;
- are employed by a county/city board of education in Maryland, a state or local correctional facility, or a juvenile correctional facility;
- teach in a public school or qualified facility and receive a satisfactory performance;
- successfully complete the courses with a grade of B or better; and
- have not been fully reimbursed by the state/county/city for these expenses. Only the unreimbursed portion qualifies for the credit.
This credit applies to individuals who: