You can claim the Quality Teacher Incentive Credit if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You currently hold a standard professional certificate or advanced professional certificate.
- You are employed by a county/city board of education in Maryland, a state or local correctional facility, or a juvenile correctional facility.
- You teach in a public school or qualified facility and receive a satisfactory performance.
- You successfully complete the courses with a grade of B or better.
- You have not been fully reimbursed by the state/county/city for these expenses. Only the unreimbursed portion qualifies for the credit.