Do I qualify for the Child and Dependent Care Credit?

You qualify to claim this credit if you meet all of the following for the tax year:
  • The care was performed in California for one or more qualifying persons who lived in your home for more than half the year.
  • You paid for care so you could work or look for work.
  • You had at least as much earned income as you paid for child or dependent care.
  • Your federal adjusted gross income is $100,000 or less.
  • The person who provided care was not your spouse, the parent of your qualifying child, or a person who you can claim as a dependent.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use