What is the Agricultural Off-Highway Gas/Undyed Diesel Tax Credit?

The credit is 24.5 cents per gallon only for motor fuel and undyed diesel fuel purchased in Utah to operate stationary farm engines and self-propelled farm machinery that are used solely for commercial non-highway agricultural use that was taxed at the time of purchase.

Activities that DO NOT qualify for this credit include, but are not limited to, the following: golf courses, horse racing, boat operations, highway seeding, vehicles registered for highway use, hobbies, farming for personal use, etc.

Enter the number of gallons that qualify and we'll calculate the credit for you

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use