How do I qualify for the Property Tax Credit?

Any person 65 years of age or older or any totally disabled person who is the head of a household, a resident of, and domiciled in this state during the entire preceding calendar year, and whose gross household income for such year does not exceed $12,000, may file a claim for property tax relief based on the amount of property taxes paid on the household occupied by such person during the preceding calendar year. The credit may not exceed $200.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2014 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use