Can I prepare a tax return for the prior year?

Our website offers prior year tax return preparation for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.

To prepare a prior year return:
  1. Go to the FreeTaxUSA home page
  2. Select the "Prior Year Products" link located at the bottom of the home page
  3. Click on the year you would like to access and follow the prompts to access that software.

Please be aware that the IRS only accepts e-filed returns for the current tax year. The only way to submit a prior year return is to print and mail the return.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use