I need past copies of tax returns.

Sign in to your account and use the menu bar across the top of the screen to select the Account option. Under that option will be a Print Prior Year Return link that you can click to link prior year returns to your current account in order to view or print them.

If you didn't do your prior year tax return using our software, You can request an IRS transcript of your tax return from the IRS website . A transcript includes items from your tax return as it was originally filed. IRS transcripts will meet lending or immigration requirements. It usually takes 5 to 10 business days to receive a copy of the transcript.

There are three ways to request a transcript:
  1. The IRS website 
  2. Call 1-800-908-9946
  3. Use Form 4506-T 

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use