What is included with other subtractions from income?

S Corporation and Limited Liability Company non-Nebraska Income. Income from an S corporation or limited liability company that is not from Nebraska sources is deductible. Income from partnerships, LLP's, and other entities can't be deducted.

Native American Indian Reservation Income. Native Americans residing on a Nebraska Native American Indian Reservation may deduct income earned within the boundaries of the reservation.

Claim of right repayment. A taxpayer who is required on a federal return to take a credit for a claim of right repayment may deduct the amount of the repayment.

Nebraska net operating loss carryforward. A Nebraska net operating loss from an earlier year that is available for carryforward to 2014 may be deducted.

Nebraska Agricultural Revenue and federally taxable NIFA bonds. Income from bonds which are subject to federal income tax but exempt from Nebraska tax by Nebraska law may be deducted.

Federally taxable Build America bonds issued by Nebraska governmental units. The America Recovery and Revitalization Act of 2009 established a category of federally taxable bonds that are exempt under Nebraska law. Income from these bonds may be deducted. Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds and Qualified School Construction Bonds that are classified as Build America Bonds may also be deducted if issued by a Nebraska governmental unit.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use