What Native American income should I enter?

If you are an enrolled member of a federally recognized Indian tribe, enter any income earned while residing on your tribe's reservation in Louisiana, even if you did not live on the reservation for the entire year. Income earned while residing on the reservation is exempt from state income tax and will be subtracted from your total taxable income.

Income earned while not living on the reservation is taxable. Do not enter that income here.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use