What military pay may I subtract from my income?

You may subtract pay for the following:

  • Duty in the armed forces, including basic training
  • Duty for serving in the U.S. Armed Forces Reserves or a National Guard unit, including a National Guard unit of another state
  • Duty as a cadet in the U.S. Military, Air Force, or Coast Guard academies, as a midshipman in the U.S. Naval Academy, or in ROTC

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use