What are KPERS Lump Sum Rollovers?

If you received a Kansas Public Employees' Retirement System (KPERS) lump sum payment at retirement and you rolled that payment into a qualified retirement account from which you received a distribution, enter the amount you withdrew if that amount was included in your federal adjusted gross income.

Do NOT make an entry here if the amount withdrawn consists of income that was originally received from retirement annuity contracts purchased for faculty and others employed by the State Board of Regents or by educational institutions under its management with either their direct contributions or through salary reduction plans or a pension received from any Kansas first class city that is not covered by KPERS.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use