What information can be imported from my prior year tax return?

If you choose to import information from last year's FreeTaxUSA account into your current account, your name, address, spouse, and dependents information (if applicable) will be imported.

If you had the Dependent Care Credit last year, your child care providers information will roll forward. W-2 (W2) forms from last year will roll forward the name and address of your employer. 1099-INTs will roll forward the name of any bank or other institution you received interest income from last year. 1099-DIVs will roll forward the name of any corporation you received dividends from last year. 1099-Rs will roll forward the payer name and address of any retirement distributions received last year. Your prior year Self-Select PIN and prior year Adjusted Gross Income will roll over onto this year's Self-Select PIN screen.

Any business information such as Schedule C businesses, K-1s, rental properties, and farms will roll forward along with information about those businesses, such as assets that are being depreciated.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use