Why do I need to enter my child care provider information?

If child care provider information is not entered, your e-filed tax return that has a Dependent Care Credit on it may be rejected. If the return is accepted by the IRS, the credit may later be disallowed unless you can prove due diligence in trying to obtain the child care provider information. You need to get your child care provider's Employer Identification number or Social Security number to include on your tax return if you're claiming the Dependent Care Credit.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use