What if I forgot my username for my account from a previous year?

On the menu bar, click Account and select Forgot Username. On this page, you will need to enter your Social Security number and email you entered when you set up your account. If you provide correct information, an email with your username will be sent to the email address you entered when you set up your account. If your email address is no longer valid, select the Change Account Email Address link on the Forgot Password page and follow the instructions to change your email address.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use