What if I have filed an Illinois return before, but I haven't filed one in the past few years?

If you haven't filed an Illinois tax return in the past three years then you won't have an Illinois PIN or 2013 Illinois adjusted gross income (AGI) on file with the Illinois Department of Revenue. You can still e-file and electronically "sign" your return by entering your Illinois driver's license or Illinois state ID card information.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use