How do I file a prior year tax return?

On the home page of FreeTaxUSA, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Prior Year Products link at the bottom of the web page. You can prepare, print and mail your prior year return. Only the current year tax return can be e-filed.

If you prepared a tax return using our software in a previous year and simply want to print a copy of your old tax return, just sign in to your account and go to the Print Prior Year Return page in the Account section of the menu.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use