What if I am a retired state or local government employee?

If the amount listed in the question matches you or your spouse's IPERS 1099-R, you may either enter nothing on this screen, or you may re-enter the amount.

If the amount listed does NOT match your or your spouse's IPERS 1099-R, enter the taxable amount of pensions and annuities listed on the 1099-R.

If you expect to receive an IPERS 1099-R, but have not yet, contact the Iowa Public Employees Retirement System at 515-281-0020 or 1-800-622-3849.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use