Where do I enter my retirement income, Form 1099R ?

You should receive a Form 1099R reporting your retirement income. You will enter that information on the Add / Edit / Delete 1099-R Forms screen.

You can get there from the Income menu, then following Common Income then selecting Retirement Income (Form 1099-R).

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use