Don't enter IRA, 401(k), or retirement plan investment income.

If you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), 401(k), 403(b), or other type of tax-deferred retirement plan account, the interest income, dividend income, capital gains, and any other type of investment income earned in the retirement account are NOT reported on your tax return.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use