Where do I enter my Form 2441, Child Care Credit (Dependent Care Credit) ?

To enter Child Care Credit information, go to Deductions / Credits on the menu bar and click on Child Care Credit.

If you have not entered a child as a dependent or as an EIC/Child Care Credit only child on the Dependents screen, then the Child Care Credit screen will not appear on the menu. Enter your child's information first on the Dependents screen.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use