Where do I enter my Form 1099G ?

If your Form 1099G is reporting unemployment compensation, then you will enter your unemployment compensation income on the Unemployment Compensation Income screen in the Common Income section.

If your Form 1099G is reporting a taxable state/local refund, then you will enter that on the Taxable State Refund screen in the Common Income section.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use