Where do I enter Form 1098-T for tuition paid?

Go to the College Tuition Expenses screen and choose Yes. You will then go to the Add/Delete/Students screen where you can enter the tuition paid amount shown on your Form 1098-T for each student.

If using the menu, go to Deductions / Credits on the menu bar and click on College Tuition (Form 1098-T).

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use