Where do I enter my extension payment (Form 4868)?

If you paid an extension payment to the IRS when you filed your extension, that information needs to be included when you file your tax return. Go to Misc on the menu bar and select Miscellaneous Topics Selection. From there, follow the Extension Payment (Form 4868) option.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use