Where do I enter depreciation and/or amortization information?

Depreciation and amortization related to business income are reported on Form 4562. To enter this information, go to Income on the menu bar, Business Income on the drop-down menu, and select the type of business that has the depreciation or amortization. Then enter information for that business.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use