Am I eligible for the Credit For Taxes Paid to Another State or Country?

When income is taxed by North Carolina for a period during which you are a legal resident of North Carolina and the same income is also taxed by another state or country because it was earned in or derived from sources within that state or country, a tax credit may be claimed. You must have already filed (or be currently filing) a return with the other state or country to claim this credit.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use