Where do I enter Dividend Income?

To enter your interest and/or dividend income, go to Income on the menu bar, Common Income on the drop-down menu, and use the Interest Income and/or Dividend Income option(s).

Schedule B only prints out if your interest income is more than $1,500 or your dividend income is over $1,500. If both are under $1,500, the IRS doesn't want Schedule B and your tax return will not have a Schedule B unless you had to report a foreign account or trust.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use