How do I correct my state tax return before completing the filing process?

If you haven't already e-filed your state tax return and had it accepted by the state Department of Revenue, you can sign in to your account and use the menu to go to the State screens section. You can make any changes or corrections needed before you e-file your state tax return. The state return (and federal, if you haven't already filed the federal) will not be e-filed until you go to the Submit Return for Processing screen which is after the Self-Select PIN screen, and click on the Send Tax Return button at the bottom of that screen.

Deluxe Edition

Includes All Free Features PLUS:

Audit Assist

Protect your taxes with Audit Assist!

Over 1.7 million taxpayers were audited last year... let us help. Our tax professionals will assist you if you are audited by the IRS. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered.

Included with DELUXE...
Find out More!

Free Edition

FREE Federal, FREE e-file:

Our online application is designed to be simple and fast. Most returns can be completed within 30 minutes. No software to download. Use any computer that has an internet connection.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use