Can I make contributions to my HSA after December 31, 2014?

Yes. You can make contributions to your HSA to include on your 2014 tax return up until April 15, 2015. You will need to contact the trustee of your HSA to ensure that they credit your January 1, 2015 through April 15, 2015 contributions to the correct tax year. If you make contributions after December 31, 2014, your trustee should send you an updated Form 5498-SA that will include the new contributions.

Trusted Company

14 Million Returns Filed

As an authorized IRS e-file provider, FreeTaxUSA® has e-filed over 14 million returns!

Best Value

File your federal taxes for FREE.
Add a state return for only $12.95.
Get the best value online!

Fast Refund

Get the fastest refund possible!

FreeTaxUSA provides the fastest way to get your refund when you use IRS e-file and direct deposit.

100% Accuracy

Our site checks for errors or problems before you send your tax return to the IRS. We guarantee the calculations in our software will be 100% accurate.

© 2002-2015 FreeTaxUSA, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated website - Terms of Use